Presenting the first annual ELE Food Rorschach Test. Your answers will provide a window into your inner soul (food and otherwise). But unlike other (psychologists and psychiatrists) professionals who administer Rorschach tests, I have no way of interpreting the results. And since this is a self-administered Rorschach, you can interpret the results any way you see fit. If it’s not too painful I would appreciate everyone who takes the test to share his or her results in any way you deem appropriate.
- 1) Haggen Dasz or Ben & Jerry’s?
- 2) Skippy or Jif?
- 3) Bagel or Bialy?
- 4) Whipped or Regular Cream Cheese?
- 5) Relish or Sauerkraut on your hot dogs?
- 6) Milk or Dark Chocolate?
- 7) Salted or Sweet Butter?
- 8) Pastrami or Corned Beef on a Deli Sandwich?
- 9) French Fries or Onion Rings?
- 10) Espresso, Regular Coffee or Latte?
- 11) Crispy or Pliant Bacon?
- 12) White or Dark Meat (on either chicken or turkey)?
My personal results: 1) Haagen Dazs, if there was ever any question 2) None of the Above, I prefer Peter Pan 3) Both. 4) Regular 5) Both 6) Dark 7) Sweet 8) Pastrami 9) Onion Rings, but only if they are a superb example 10) Turkish 11) Crispy 12) White